Sunday 3 November 2013

Scary Halloween Makeup

Happy Halloween,

Halloween has passed and I am going to share with you the Halloween make up I used  for the party. I didn't think it would work as well as it did! I was pretty proud of it actually. 

It looks really effective, yet it took me ageeesssss to do! If you wanted to do this I would recommend maybe not covering one of your eyes and doing down your mouth or something, because it proved a little hard to focus especially after a few drinks lol!


To get the desired effect I used a zip, cotton pad, plasters (For over my eye and eyebrow), liquid latex, tissue paper, black and red face paint and fake blood. Warnings!!!!
  • It is like waxing when you peel it off so DO NOT put over any eyebrows or eyelashes because you will be bald afterwards!! haha
  • It is a very strong smell the liquid latex so if your doing near eyes etc be careful. 
  • Allow yourself plenty of time because it take a LONNNGGGG time!
  • Fake blood can stain so put Vaseline on your face before hand :)
  • It hardens so straws are required and facial expressions can be rather difficult haha. 
If you would like to know anything else about it please feel free to ask :)

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment