Friday 2 March 2012

LOVE IT. LIFE SAVER ----> OPI Nail Envy

Hello my beauties,

Well i got my nails done (Full set of acrylics) from Hollywood nails in the metro centre and usually they are pretty good however i wasn't too impressed by them this time they were all different lengths and i am a perfectionist when it comes to things like false nails and i am afraid to say i was an unhappy bunny :( they are usually very good so i must have got a person having a bad day or something. Just my luck haha.


Anyhooooooo....i was a good girl and soaked them off instead of biting them off however my nails were still completely wrecked underneath. So i read a few blog posts on nail strengtheners and decided to try the OPI Nail Envy. I am soooo glad i did! I am in LOVE with it. My nails are usually quite prone to breaking and flaking and i have been using this product now for about 2 weeks and my nails are coming along lovely :) I am so impressed!

I applied two coats at first and then added a coat every other day then after a week i removed it and started from scratch. I can actually not express enough how impressed i am by this product. I am shocked i really am. I got it in Matt as well and i love the effect it gives to your nails it is not totally Matt but gives them a little shine :)

I would STRONGLY recommend getting this product if you are having trouble growing your nails. Also a little tip would be to buy it from Ebay not your usual places like Boots etc if you are wanting to get it a little cheaper :)

Sorry i just had to share my excitement about it :) hehe

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment