Sorry i haven't blogged in a little while but work is trying to kill me with hours i am pretty sure of it!
Anyhoooooo.....I came across these bracelets by Lisa Hoffman which are fragranced and i completely fell in love! I just want one so bad.
- Japanese Agarwood Bracelet - 'Honey-toned noblesse wood beads, brass spacers, blue aventurine beads and an antiqued bronze-plated charm encircle the Japanese Agarwood bracelet, mirroring the fragrance’s woody, soulful scent —accented with the refreshing zest of bergamot, serene spiced ginger and warm amber.'
- Madagascar Orchid Bracelet - 'Cream-colored tanoak wood beads, gold-plated brass spacers and a brushed gold-plated charm embody the exotic, green floral scent of Madagascar Orchid, which comingles notes of sheer jasmine, ylang dew, mimosa mood and pink peony.'
- Tuscan Fig Bracelet- 'Amber-hued resin beads intermingle with rose gold-plated brass and howlite stone beads and a rose gold-plated brass charm to evoke the rich, gourmand scent of Tuscan Fig, comprised of fig, vanilla bean, honeysuckle and coconut wood.'
- Tunisian Neroli Bracelet - 'Red jade juxtaposed with a 14-karat gold-plated charm and beads echoes the intoxicating scent of Tunisian Neroli, a blend of precious neroli flower, ylang ylang and golden amber that’s both classically feminine and utterly modern.'
- French Clary Sage Bracelet - 'Green-tinted jade beads, an oxidized sterling silver-plated charm and silver beads reflect French Clary Sage’s fresh, sophisticated blend of clary sage, cotton and watery floral notes'
'Each bracelet comes with refillable fragrance beads so you can easily refresh the scent in your charm. It's perfume, we just reinvented the packaging'
(Information in Italics is taken from http://www.lisahoffmanbeauty.com/)
I personally think this is a fabulous idea and am so excited to try and get my hands on one so i will be able to review them for you guys :) I am just finding it difficult to get hold of in the UK at the moment but i shall battle on :)
These bracelets would look amazing stacked or even special and unique on their own also if you were not that keen on the fragrance that comes with the bracelet you wanted you can get refills for the bracelets so you could just change them over =)
The price in the USA is $65 per bracelet and this includes the a refill of the same fragrance linked to the bracelet. Which i do not personally think is a bad price because they are just GORGEOUS! However they still are a little pricey so it would be beneficial if there were some samples of the fragrances so that you could decide on a one that suited you before purchase? I will keep searching though =)
So watch this space my lovelies :)