Sunday 5 February 2012

January Glossybox

I was quite excited for this glossybox still being pretty new to them and also with it been a valentines special!

It came in a hot pink box which i love and even had a cute hot pink heart holding the paper together along with a silver ribbon very nice indeed!

The contents of my box;


  • Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Plum » This is a full size item to start :) we like these lol. It goes on well and evenly. The colour is deep so is rather nice with plum based smokey eyes. It also wears rather well for eyeliner.
  • Orly Nail Lacquer in Ruby » I am not really a huge fan of red nail varnish to be honest however this is quite a deep red and it goes on very smoothly and gives rather even coverage. It also does not have that really harsh smell that some nail varnish has. It seemed to dry rather quickly too which is a big advantage. Once applied it has a high glossy finish as well which i like. I think i will actually wear this nail varnish because its quite a nice shade and also very appropriate for the valentines season. 
  • Weleda One Step Cleanser & Toner
  • Fab Gentle Body Wash >> I was intrigued with this product with me having extremely sensitive skin at times i thought that this could be a very good purchase for me if it was good. When i tried it i was a little disappointed with the lack of fragrance it had to it however what it does have is pleasant fresh and clean. But i like to smell fruity etc once i have been in the shower It did not irritate my skin at all so that was good. However my skin is not that bad at the moment so it will be a good product for when my skin is playing up.
  • Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy Finish >> I used this under my foundation and i actually really like the product! The only downside for me was that the shade was a little too dark for my skin so fake tan was at the ready :) However it applies nicely and also makes your make up look a lot more air brushed. I was impressed.
  • Valentines Themed Sweet :)
I will make sure i update the post as i try out each product :) Watch this space

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment