Wednesday 18 January 2012

December Glossy Box

I know i am a little late but i finally got my 1st glossy box even though its nearly time for Jan's i am still excited!!! =)

I just love the packaging and how its all presented its lovely!



So December's glossy box included:
  • Blink + Go Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
  • Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss
  • Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish With Stripped to Go Sachet
  • Nip +Fab Spot Fix
  • Rituals Foaming Shower Gel




This seems a little crazy on the colour side for my i don't think i would particularly use many of these colours if i am being honest maybe for fancy dress lol i think i would only get use out of the white and the Goldy colour.


So Far i have used:
  • The Nip + Fab spot fix because i had a spot which i am totally sure was about to take over my chin and it seems to have helped it quite fast it seems smaller and less inflamed so thumbs up to this!
  • The Lip gloss is a nice colour yet the little down fall for me is that it is a little sticky and sticky lip glosses kind of put me off.
  • The Stripper to Go in Lavender i actually adore this product i think it is completely amazing! It brings your nails varnish off in literally seconds and the mitt idea is just fantastic i would definitely invest in some more of these! I am a huge fan. If i had to find a flaw then i would say it can be a little irritating to your fingers if you have cuts etc stings a little but it would if you used nail varnish remover and pads so?
  • I have yet to use the shower gel but i will update for you.
Should be very soon we receive Jan's Glossy Box lol but I'm new to this so wanted to post the 1st one i received even though it is horrendously late =)


Katie X



No comments:

Post a Comment